♥ ...þRì¥ã§ ÏñЀþ€ÑЀÑt §TüÐ¥...♥

♥ {hOw aRe wOmEn RePrEsEnTeD iN BaD GiRLs?}♥

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

sELf eVaLuAtiOn..

...Attainment- 2...
I think i have understand most things taught in the lesons, and have gone over them if i havent.

...Effort- 2...
i think i could put more effort into my work...coursework side is fine and up to datejust other work.

...Punctuality-2...
i have improved drastically with my lateness.!

...Submission and quality of homework-2....
i always do my work only sometimes experience trouble online with the blog postings.

...Ability to work independently-3...
can work well but sometimes gets distracted.

...Quality of writing-3...
i could improve on my wirtin skills, however it has improved since last term.

...Organisation of Media folder -3....
can get messy in my folder...but most things are at home.

...Oral contributions in class -2...
i do contribute in classs yahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home